Tuesday, February 7, 2012

SANYYO Machinery—We have been made a right choice



The time is approaching the off work time when I went back to the newspaper office from the 38th project, in order to finish the manuscript about Shanghai Leiyou Complete Machinery Co.,Ltd crushing line and the sand making line and the crushing machines report, so I immediately start on my computer and keep working on this. On the half way writing, the chief editor called me again and ordered me finishing the manuscript and the following day I should go together with the headquarters to have an interview with SANYYO Machinery on site.
On picking up the phone, I feel so exited that SANYYO machinery is a large size manufacturer that specialized in the mining machine, preference equipment, the large size mining equipment, the jaw crusher, impact crusher, cone crusher. Vibrating screen, and the vibrating feeder, SANYYO machinery fame a lot home and abroad, a lot of machine had been exported to the Russia and countries of this, it has been said that the foreigners are very satisfied with SANYYO machinery, and SANYYO machinery also won the great comments from the customers.
After I finishing the manuscript and sent it to the chief editor's mail. I soon pick up my luggage and start on to go home, then I get touch with highway headquarters, I went to bed early.
The next morning, we five people arrived on the Shanghai by air(two of us are specialized in the mining machine), Shanghai Leiyou Complete Machinery Co.,Ltd had dispatched the cleark to pick us up.
After a short snap, the charger of SANYYO machinery showed us around the manufacturing department. We are surprised to find that the beautiful scenery, the office block all catched our eyes, especially the crushing machine roaring in the square. On entering the production office, we are eager to check the crushing machine carefully. They are taste the outlook and the whole layout of the mining machines, and test the whole mining machine, after a long time of testing, they all showed the joy and they speak highly of the SANYYO machinery, they said the SANYYO machinery are doing good about the machine, their machine are credible and deserve their cooperation and open up the market together.
The charger of the highway proclaimed that:"we make the right choice in choosing SANYYO machinery".   

No comments:

Post a Comment