Wednesday, February 22, 2012

SANYYO has enriched him


YOU is my high school classmates, we also been neighbour in the same village. That year, we took part in the college entrance examination together and I got the qualification to key university ten scores higher than him, however he just receive the acceptance notification of a higher vocational colleges. Four years later, I worked in a company and my salary is as high as 5000 RMB per month. I am quite complacent with myself about my good position and high salary.  
In the National's Day this year, I went back home and visited my parents, also visited YOU by the way. My dad told me that:"YOU became a big shot now, he just bought a big stone factory and hired more than ten workman to offer the service. It is imaginal that his earnings reached 5,000,000RMB".
"5,000,000RMB?"  with doubtful I shall go and have a look. 
My dad showed me the path to YOU's stone factory, I arrived there in several minutes. On arriving the stone factory, I was quite shocked to see various kinds of crushing machine stood on a line and the motor's roar, like the crushing machine, grinding machine and so on.
YOU gave me a big hug on seeing me, and he was quite happy that I came to visite him. Then, I asked:"what brand of these machines? So nice-looking and so powerful." Speaking of the crushing machine, YOU got high sprits, he said:"all of my machine are all produced by Shanghai Leiyou Complete Machinery Co.,Ltd, they are SANYYO brand"
   He showed one of the production line for me and said proudly:"you see? This is the grinding production line, that one sand maker line, and this is jaw crusher, impact crusher, cone crusher, cone crusher, vibrating screen and vibrating feeder and so on, what do you think of them ? Are you envy of me? " he smiled at me and showing his white teeth.  
    I wondered and said:"these equipments must cost high"He said:"of course, but I have already pay back the debt, at present, I earn so much money " he showed me five fingers and said mystery."500,000RMB?" I said. He shook his head and whispered:"I never thought of cheating you, I earned 5 million RMB"! 
    I asked again:"there are so many crushing machines supplier in the whole nation, why do you only choose SANYYO?"
YOU said:"you maybe not know the fact, Shanghai Leiyou Complete Machinery Co.,Ltd manufactures the No.1 equipment in this crushing industry, they continue all the time"customer to be supreme and the quality to be first. They always supply the things that customer need, once any problem detected, SANYYO will supply the best service, they contact with me now and then, they inquiry about the machine present situation, they also offer us the door to door service. Can't you see, this equipment has been is use for two years and never big problems has occurred us till now." 
"my old friend, it is SANYYO has rich me, I must expressed my heart thanks to SANYYO "
"Let's go, it is my treat " and YOU pulled me into his car.

No comments:

Post a Comment