Thursday, February 23, 2012

The dominant position of SANYYO crushing line


After the graduation, I found my position in a mining corporation, I finally achieved great success after years of hard working. I was appointed as department head in the struggle to increase production. 
The mining corporation I worked in has been gone through 20 years of growth, it is still remains the way it is. The equipment is to some extent aging through the years of highly employment, so it is hard to accomplish the production target by theory. As the old saying goes:"Good tools are prerequisite to the successful execution of a job", so every aspects should be taken into consideration to improve the production.
    Even though I am not excelled in the production, but I am still spare my effort in inspecting the mining spot seriously. I found, large number of stone embryos piled up like a mountain. Some front-line workers even relaxed themselves of the quarrying department, it is not their fault to idle the time on work, but the problem lay in crushing department failed keeping the pace together with the processing department. On the contrary, the workers got three shifts in the crushing department, still large number of stones piled up like a mountain, what's more, one kind of crushing machine just can breaking one kind of stone, and the safety can not be secured, and the speed is quite low. Considering the above, I thought it is the equipment aging that dragged the whole production line slow down. On the regular meeting, I reflect this phenomenon to the leaders, after the research, the company decide to alter a brand new crushing machine, and they appointed me as the detailed guider.
This job is to some extent difficult to carry out, I make an on-the-spot investigation seriously, and search for the internet carefully, had a good communication with my tutor in my university, I  adopted his advice about crushing machine choosing, at last, SANYYO crushing machine has been my first choice.
Combined with the advantages of the SANYYO crushing machine, I wrote the report carefully and listed the key points of choosing SANYYO crushing machine. Our leaders made the decision to choose SANYYO machine after their discussion.
Four different crushing machine has altered to the front-line production, it is easy to maintain these four crushing machine, and it is also easy to feed the material. The key point lay in the workers' safety are high degree secured, far to now, no accident has been occurred. The feed size can be efficiently controlled, we can change the output size according to the customers order, it is quite convenience. Since the quarrying site employed SANYYO crushing machine, piled stone phenomenon never occurred, the workers are all in a spirit on their position.
Now the new crushing line can manufacture more than 4500t per day, hearing the roar of the SANYYO crushing machine, we are take the confidence in that we can achieve the target in sight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment