Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Do not be the crusher machine in your lifetime



I have been in crusher industry for a long time since i graduate from university. Once we have been in any profession for a period of time, the stars change in positions, but the essence keep intact.To tell the truth,i wanna impart my experience for those who struggle between the job-searching and the the post-graduate entrance exam. Everybody shall be confident enough about what he is doing, success will come enough effort put into it. We should learn to make up each other's deficiencies in this crusher industry.
I am boast to say I have a good command of our professional technical expertise because I have been in my company so long. We manufacture various kinds of crusher machines, grinder, stone breaker and impact crusher. To have a such lead in the race of crusher industry, we shall reach the acme perfection of our products. To my disappointment, those newly graduates are selfish enough to fuss about the wage that ignore his gainings from his job and even company's profit. They should ashamed of their motives, their failure to improve themselves and cripples in learning professional knowledge.
Explanation is sufficient enough to support my point. But it is over generalization, in this big family,we take pride in those who works hard and devote themselves to the professional knowledge learning, they are free from arrogance and impetuosity. Day and night, they really gained a lot from their hard working. I believe their life will be colorful and meaningful in the long run because they hold a positive working attitude, a optimistic outlook on life.
To conclusion, I hope those anxious to success shall put their heart down and be not complacent. Keep in mind be not a crusher machine, once breaking, he is down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment