Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Friends annoyance

A friend of mine who specialize in the sales of mining machines contact me suddenly, he was so warmly to treat me the big dinner and also the entertainment. That day, we were both addicted to the alcohol, I guessed something must have been occurred and start the conversation, I asked him what have irritated him so heavy, he then confided his troubles to me At last, I figure out his intention, his company has bid one piece of land, but the piled mountain stone obstacle in the way, there is no story without coincidence, the operation they cooperated with happened to meet some problems, so they need the large-size mining machines urgently, time is rushing out, however, the mining machine is still pending, they were all thrown into a panic. My friend got the consciousness that I have encountered large number of customers, and asked me to hands him. On speaking of this, I think I may provide some advices to him, because I know some factories specialized in manufacturing the mining machines. So I gave him some detailed information about those factories, he wrote down the points and then asked for the contact information, I told him, it's just more trouble to keep all these number, let alone I do not got it, but I asked him just keep Shanghai Leiyou Complete Machinery Co.,Ltd in mind, and when he went back, he could search for the internet. I told him that SANYYO machinery undertake the design of the whole crushing line. The following day, my friend called me and brought me the good news. He learned more detailed information about the SANYYO machinery and felt so satisfied about their mining machines and their service provided through the whole manufacturing process and the whole sales, he had already get through the SANYYO machinery trade department and reached the agreement with SANYYO machinery.

No comments:

Post a Comment