Monday, February 27, 2012

The roar of mountain-SANYYO brand mining machines


I am a workman of a mining factory,and I am a keeper of the jaw crusher. I call it the big mouth. I love the stocky of big mouth, and I learned that it dare not the hardness of the stone what it hardness is. Just like the roaring of the huge animal, it also like to show off, that is big mouth monster-jaw crusher.

I still remember the first time got my position in our company. What I look after is a PE250. She got no bold ad the big mouth, but she got the same sharp mouth as the big mouth monster, she never felt tired about eating the stone, just like, she got a bottomness hole, an experienced workman tole me that, machine is also got the soul as human beings. You treat them good, she also pay back for you, you love her, she is also loving you, if you treat her bad, she will also got angry, and would not like to work for you, I asked the experienced workman, how to know she will got angry and get sick, he told me , we should check it and ensure it on the function generally, such as, fasten the screw, never shaking her body, and we should also pay attention to the weird of the noise it makes, and ensure it has drink the enough oil to make her full, also we should changed the belt for her and make it much more energy to eat the stone and work for us.

A year has passed, and I was dispatched to the medium size jaw crusher, which is much larger than the former one. The master told me that this is the brother of the PE250, it id usually used to crushing the stone at the first stage, and the PE250 is the secondary crushing. Now you have get familiar with its habit, so you can also look after his brother. It was awful, I was so pleased to hear that info. Finally I got my own machine to look after, and I promise I will take a good care of you, my big mouth monster. I take pride in that I never let you down, and I take a good care of you. After my carefulness, this big mouth monster never get sick and she works in a high efficiency each day. Crushing the big stone to small one, and then much more smaller,...you can not imagine how I am proud of this.

After I stepped in this workshop, I roared :"big mouth monster, I am back now" that guy seems hear I call him, and he also roar to respond me, and express his warmest welcome, and it seems like he is saying something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment