Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Our partner is just SHE

My father opened a mining factory at my hometown, so after the graduation,I went back home to hands my father and gave up the chance to have a position in big cities. Once arrive home, my dad would like expand the size of the original factory. So more mining machines are in need, like the crushing machine, the screen machines, the feed machine. Before we choose a final factory to provide us the mining machines, my father reject a lot of salesman, because mining machines' quality is of importance to mining field like my father owns, the quality is involved the workmen safety and the efficiency of mining. So my father decided to inspect several factories and shop around to choose a factory and provide us the mining machines We first went to WUHAN and look around a factory, on arrived, the recipients are so warmly, they arranged the hotel for us and also about to go to the entertainment places,but they are failed to calculate. The second day we advocated to visit the factory, but they still won't show us around and want to entertain us for more two days, my father refused and we went back. I can figure out their chickens that they thought us purchasers and want to bribe us to gain the profit through this deal. Then we went to Shanghai and visit a factory called Shanghai Leiyou Complete Machinery Co.,Ltd, the recipients gave us the warm welcome and show us around the factory and even showed us the mining site to give us a more clear impression about their mining machines, we both have a pleasure talk. The night, we back to the hotel, my father taught me that Shanghai Leiyou Complete Machinery got the sincerity to cooperate with us, they show us the power and their faith in their mining machines, compare with the factory in Wuhan, you can figure out that got much more enterprise. The following day, my father order the account the remit. maybe this is the principle to choose a partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment