Tuesday, January 31, 2012

He who gains quality gains everything

My dear father opened a ore mining field, nearly large-size mining equipment serve my father for his career. And the output I think is quite considerable. After several years of well operation and in order to widen my scope about business management, my dear father hold a burning desire to purchase several more mining machines to expand the size of the original factory. Let's come to the point of purchasing mining machine. There are so many salesman do the promotion work about the mining machine, they are hot mind and show his diligent once he arrived my dad's office, they invited my dad to those entertainment places to closer the relationships with my father, but my father do not like to go these places, later the times, less salesman come to his office to promote their mining machines. Its funny that no salesman come when we really in need of the mining machines. On the contrary, my father also lack faith in those promoters door to door, so he would like to inspect on site about the mining machines, I do not how, but he is really found a manufacturer called Shanghai Leiyou Complete Machinery Co.,Ltd who specialized in manufacturing the mining machines. On deep about this reason, I got the idea that nearly all the mining machines employed in the mining fields are stem from Shanghai Leiyou Complete Machinery Co.,Ltd, and I gained that technician of SANYYO are go to the mining spot to check the machine and bring some spare parts to maintain the mining machine, they are also willing to guide the operators of the mining fields. It is no doubt that accident never occurred. My father feel relieved about SANYYO, Shanghai Leiyou Complete Machinery Co.,Ltd. Since we have not been to Shanghai Leiyou Complete Machinery Co.,Ltd, through the salesman we go to the SANYYO factory by chance to gain more what we need. SANYYO introduce several new type mining machine that time, the crushing line and the sand making line. My father was really take the interest in those several mining machines and he instantly called the account to remit.and he also ordered the SANYYO newly sand making line. To be the truth, I always thought my father are a bit forwardness about purchasing SANYYO mining machine, I persuade him to be more prudent, he responded:"several years later you will figure out my purpose to buy SANYYO machine " ,then I pondered whether it's the quality that catch my father's eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment