Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sand maker-watching the times changes


my family is located in a small company in north and very poor, in order to improve my family living condition, my father went to a sand place and dig sand. Each morning, my father pick up his shovel and the some thing that can hold the sand that my father dig. However, a cart of the sand can only worth of tens of renminbi. That time , i was just a child, but i have already know to care my family, i care my father, he is so tired but still stick to support the whole family by exert his efforts. For me , i can do nothing but a good study to ease my father pressure. 
   
Later times, i enter the city. My father is a clinging man. All the time, he occupied the mine industry and some things related. My father told me that, the situation has been changed and things is quite different nowadays for the mining industry. Human workforce are no need any more. Everything is changed into mechanization. One a time, i go together with my father to his workplace, he told me, now, a special machine is used to separate the sand and the stone, there is also a sand maker can be used to crushing the some bigger stone into small ones to meet the customers requirements. Also one kind of crusher can be used to provide the material to the cement field.

My father also introduce the sand washer for me, put the mortar and flow into the sand stocker, and the fine sand separate into the screen by using the centrifugal principle through the mortar enrichment device, the final product will transfer to the conveyor belt. Nowadays the the big blueprint south water to north has been reached to here, so all the sand material is provided by my father, and many more infrastructure materials also contact my father for much more sand requirement. Feel my father fly high, i was really happy for him, he is success at his career.

In this short period of human beings, the living condition has been changed, much of the mechanization has changed our life, and has saved a lot of human resources, material resources. We all hope to have a better and bright life in the near future with all those high-tech product emerging.

2 comments:

  1. ts your gratefulness for affixing and giving out your blog with all of us its really intersting and informative .

    rare earth metals stocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^_^ this story is from our customer oral narratives

    ReplyDelete